Technology Service Agreements
Of course, an IT company must be able to fix a computer or install a printer. Any IT company can do that. More important than installing and fixing is the knowledge of your business, related workflows and key applications.
The technology that supports your business either increases your profitability, enables your people to perform tasks productively and improves the experience of clients working with your company, or not.
That is why we focus on the solutions described below. And yes…we also fix hardware.
- Support services
- Dedicated account managers and solutions architects
- Security monitoring systems including our exclusive distribution of CryptoCuff ™ software to block the spread of ransomware
- Preventative maintenance
- IT administration
- Support tailored to your industry and applications
Cyber Security & Compliance
You need to know your vulnerabilities in order to remedy them.
We help clients navigate some of the most complex regulatory compliance demands with IT risk analyses, stringent security protocols, training, and audit support services.
Beyond network and software security solutions, we offer a full suite of secure solutions to remedy risks including data transmission and storage, BYOD policies and safeguards, encrypted email and secure remote access.
- Compliance officer on staff
- Security risk analysis
- Security and BYOD policies
- Secure firewall management
- Antivirus management
- Ransomware deterrent plan to prevent, detect and halt infection
- Software solution, CryptoCuff™ to block the spread of ransomware
- Online security awareness training programs and staff education
Business Continuity Planning: Backup & Disaster Recovery
We provide disaster planning services and the technology solutions to support them. StratX is fully focussed on safeguarding our clients’ uptime, their ability to run their business.
Anything that disrupts your ability to conduct business using your technology is considered a “disaster.” Disasters include natural diasters, power outages but more and more frequently, its a virus that halts your business’ ability to run.
The most critical step a business can take to prepare for a disaster is to formulate, update the business continuity plan and continually test the plan before a disaster happens. To get your business up and running after a disaster you need to have a step by step plan to recover your business’ IT infrastructure, applications and data and the support staff to put it into action.
Hybrid onsite & cloud backup
StratX creates plans with our clients to limit, if not avoid downtime. We recommend using a hybrid onsite and cloud backup solution as a key technology element in business continuity planning. Our solution backs up all your data, programs, and servers to both a backup device located in your office and to our cloud data centers. In the event of a disaster, your backups can be immediately mobilized within your office to allow you to get back to business within hours. Even in an extreme scenario, our data-storage cloud is ready to host your systems on our infrastructure so that your team can continue to work.
It is user friendly, continually upgraded to meet compliance needs and supported with concierge level service to put your recovery plan into action.
- Protocol and written plan to get your business up and running after a disaster
- Backup, restore and data recovery
- Onsite and offsite backup
- Systemic testing schedule
IT Project Management
Successful IT project management requires more than a 40,000 ft. view of how the project’s impact will ripple through your company’s infrastructure; it requires hands-on experience of the process from implementation to launch and beyond. Seasoned project managers evaluate the impact that the changes will have on security and data management, as well as unknown dependent relationships among hardware, software, network infrastructure and data.
IT project management includes overseeing projects for software development, hardware installations, network upgrades, cloud computing and virtualization rollouts, business analytics and data management projects and implementing IT services.
- IT strategy design to support business growth
- Systems deployment management
- Office IT relocation management
All my technology is already in the cloud, why do I need IT support?
In order to connect to the cloud, you require technology infrastructure, security, and the industry knowledge to set you up and keep you connected. And there is nothing more frustrating when you have a problem with the cloud and your call gets bounced around the globe. Our StratX team is one call away.
- Private, public and hybrid cloud solutions
- Hosted email and software solutions
- Cloud applications management and support
Chief Information Officer
Want the benefits of having a dedicated CIO without having to hire one?
StratX account managers direct, plan, and manage your company’s technology infrastructure and operations. Some of our clients are growing or have grown to the size where they need a dedicated person to help manage this growth but are not ready to hire a Chief Information or Technology Officer in-house. For those who do, they find invaluable support from their account manager allowing them to be strategic and forward thinking rather than involved in day to day IT management.
All managed service clients are assigned an account manager to help our clients cost-effectively fill this vital IT strategic planning and management role and avoid costly mistakes.
- Big picture vision and experience in creating a comprehensive IT strategy.
- Knowledge of technology and continuity of those technologies with your business applications.
- Track record of helping clients in your industry improve their productivity and lower costs.
- IT project implementation planning beyond the hardware or software plan, ensuring that your people and processes are trained and in place to make your plan a success and moves your business forward.
StratX On-Site (SOS)
SOS is a specialty service designed to bring all the benefits of the StratX help desk inside the office of our clients. Our clients choose this service not only because they value our high level of technical expertise, attention to detail, and focus on customer service but also, because they have special requirements that command a customized technical support service. For these clients, we offer our StratX on-Site (SOS) solution.
Clients who choose SOS:
- Feel more secure in knowing a tech is on premise who will immediately respond to their requests.
- Have many key business applications which require a high level of training and support.
- Have a large and growing staff or experience a high level of turnover.
- Are growing fast with changing or expanding technical demands.